Sunday, February 23, 2014

Fruits & Veggies Detox 2

It's been 3 days since my vow of all nat-ur-al. I've been pretty good. Went out to eat twice. Chose veggie options both times. Here's my veggie egg scramble I whipped up for breakfast this morning:
2 whole eggs, asparagus, broccoli, spinach...at the very end I folded in ricotta cheese. Very creamy and very tasty and very filling. 

Lunch to go:
Frozen mango, frozen peaches, fresh pineapple, some yogurt for protein, splash of V8 fusion Peach & Mango, some water, and a tablespoon of chia seeds. Next time I'll probably do more yogurt than water for a different consistency but I was at the end of my yogurt container. Still deelishhh. 

Dinner:
Spinach, crumbled goat cheese (prob the best idea ever!), dried pomegranate by the same company who makes Craisins, fresh grapes and strawberries, walnuts, half an avocado, and a bit of balsamic dressing. When mixed together, the goat cheese and avocado and balsamic combine to make a sort of creamy-like dressing. Salad experiment = HUGE taste bud success. I immediately made an identical one for lunch tomorrow. And since I didn't quite get the portions right for my smoothie, I'm having the left overs now for a semi-dessert. 


No comments:

Post a Comment