Thursday, February 13, 2014

Slow Cooker Creamy Potato Soup

With a sick girlfriend and nearly a foot of snow outside, soup seemed to the best option for today. Caitlin's slow cooker pulled pork urged me to use the slow cooker again. AllRecipes.com has been my go-to source for meal motivation lately. And that's exactly where I found this one. I modified it slightly, per usual. This soup will accompany some lemon pepper pork chops tonight.

Next time I make this, I'm going to use my emersion blender and not leave the potatoes in chunks. Kinda like the sweet potato soup that I make. The flavor was there, but the potatoes didn't cook all the way and were kind of hard. Emersion blender should do the trick next time.

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/slow-cooker-creamy-potato-soup/detail.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment