Monday, May 5, 2014

Breaded Chicken Cutlets w/ Cauliflower Mash and Roasted Asparagus


FLAVOR PUNCH!!!! First time making cauliflower mash! Got inspiration from a few different Allrecipes dishes and used whatever I had left in my fridge. Here's how it went: boiled & drained the cauliflower - spooned in the last of my reduced fat sour cream and chive cream cheese into the hot pot - added minced garlic - returned the cauliflower to the pot - seasoned well (salt, pepper, garlic powder, garlic pepper grinder, the last of my shredded cheddar, Parmesan cheese) - mixed together with a spoon - then stuck in the emmersion blender. And Wawaweewa!! I was impressed for my first time!
Asparagus are simply tossed with Olive oil, salt, pepper, and parmesan cheese. A little shredded mozzarella and crushed red added to top it off. 
Happy Birthday, Mom!!! Not that you'll be able to try it. Sorrrryyyy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment