Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Breaded Chicken with Sweet Potato Fries & Broccoli

A very 4th grader dinner tonight! And Grammy wasn't turning in her grave as I breaded THIS chicken!!! (Refer to my chicken-fail in Stir Pot Madness.) I suspect even my mom will turn up a smile when I tell her I used whole wheat flour! (Thanks roomie.) I even seasoned the flour just like Gram always yelled at me to do: salt, pepper, garlic powder. Added a little Parmesan cheese to the already seasoned breadcrumbs. Then egg, flour, egg, breadcrumbs. Bam. 
First about a minute on each side in a pan of hot oil. Then finished in the oven for a couple minutes. 
Crispy & tasty & juicy. And ooooo I love me some sweet potato fries!!
And of course this condiment junkie had two dipping options. BBQ & ranch would have joined the party too if Dina were here. (: #nomnom

No comments:

Post a Comment